The Confident Speaker
Dyslexics were born to be public speakers! We have the innovative ideas, enthusiasm, and passion. But sometimes we lack the confidence, so we avoid it at all costs.
There was a time when I avoided public speaking, but I can tell you it is one of the best things I have ever done! As a sales professional I have accumulated over £115m in new business sales, am now a certified public speaker, certified sales and marketing coach. Having public speaking in your arsenal of skills totally differentiates you from your peers!
What you will learn:
* How to respond to questions on the spot and look like an expert every time!
* How to draw the crowd in so they actually listen to what you have to say
* Learn the techniques to put you at ease when you are on stage so you master your message.
This is your year to stand apart from the crowd with the message you were born to deliver, now more than ever with the success of using live video.
Let me introduce you to The Confident Speaker…
With this 4 day self-paced course I will show you how to be confident using live video to build authority and grow your confidence.
Learn how to overcome people judging you. Grab the 3 powerful questions you should be asking yourself, so you never run out content for your Live streams. Plus access other bonus materials like how to increase views (which is available via the bonus course). Enrol now for lifetime access!
- Overcoming fear, getting the right equipment
- What if people judge me? [how to overcome that]
- What confidence really is…plus 7 Pillars of Confidence [Infographic]
- 3 Fearless Speaking Tips [Video & PDF] & 4 more if you want it
- Start What equipment do I need [Very short List] ?
- Day 1 – How to harness the power of speed – The power of speed & how to go live [Video] plus instructions -in black & white for day 1
- Day 2 – A way to capture your audience’s attention – Start Commanding a room [FB Live stream] (6:06) – Your instructions in black & white day 2
- Day 3 – Grab the 5 components of an impactful speech –
- The components of an impactful speech [FB Live stream] (13:30) – Your Instructions – In black & white for day 3
- Day 4 – Bring it all together with this specific Live task
Bringing it all together and creating your first speech [FB Live stream] (4:01) – Your final instructions
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes